Eradicatingecocide.com is an information portal about the law of Ecocide. It is intended to be open to all, lawyers and non-lawyers, and to be as user-friendly to as many people as possible.
Many people around the world are now supporting an amendment to the Rome Statute. You can freely share, copy and paste all the documents and content on this website (All documents and information contained on this website are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License).
Some supporters of Ecocide Law
- Ela Gandhi (Gandhi’s granddaughter)
- Nnimmo Bassey (Chair of Friends of the Earth International)
- Vandana Shiva (environmental activist)
- Pablo Solón (Bolivia’s former chief climate change negotiator)
- Maude Barlow (former senior advisor on water to the UN General Assembly)
- Michael Mansfield QC (leading human rights lawyer)
- Judge Christopher Weeramantry (former vice- president of International Court of Justice)
- Kennedy Graham (New Zealand parliamentarian)
- Keith Taylor (Member European Parliament)
- Jared Leto (musician/ actor/ activist)
- Francesca de Gasparis (Green Belt Movement)
- Jonathon Porritt (Forum for the Future)
- Daryl Hannah (actress and environmental activist)
- Vijay Mehta (Chair of Uniting for Peace)
- Deepak Chopra (co-founder of the Chopra Center for Wellbeing)
- Patrick Holden (Founder, Sustainable Food Trust)
Visit our supporters page for more.